Jennifer Selter, Most Popular Girl in the Buttocks

http://news-activated.blogspot.com/2014/02/jennifer-selter-most-popular-girl-in.html
Jennifer Selter - is not a celebrity whose face often milling about on the screen . However , 20 -year-old girl New York has up to 1.7 million followers on Instagram . What on earth makes it so popular ?

He diligently upload pictures of him while exercising since 2012 . Gradually, he reaped 80 thousand 'likes ' of any pictures of her with a body wrapped in tight pants and a sports bra . Including the famous singer Rihanna.

" I feel amazing . Many who follow me because the photos I uploaded . Numbers continue to grow , " he said as quoted by MSN .

He said he is a big fan of Rihanna , and it turned out to be his followers on Instagram RiRi . " His music accompanied me during exercise . He did not write a message , but say I quite remarkable ".

Selter regular exercise two hours every day . The training includes cardio , squats and weight training to sculpt her most famous asset.

Because of its popularity , Selter decided to quit their jobs and seek penghasilkan of cyberspace. Selter selling bottled water and supplements in his account . Other expectations he will have his own line of sportswear .

" It's a pretty wild adventure , and I really enjoyed it . Soon I will spread my brand to the world , " he said